• Relieves rheumatic pains & muscle pains
• Alleviates sore throat, fever, nausea
• Intestinal disorders and slow digestion
• Treat intestinal worms
• Hinder diarrhea, gas pains
• Relieve indigestion (dyspepsia), toothaches
• Lower cholesterol levels
• Aids treatment of tuberculosis
• Boil the root in water and drink. The more concentrated the better.
• For sore throat and tooth ache, remove the skin and chew small portions.
• For cuts & bruises, apply the juice directly to the skin.
• For rheumatism and muscle pains, pound the root and apply to painful areas -can be mixed with oil for easy application