Benefits & Treatment of :
• Stomach pains
• Intestinal motility
• Diarrhea or Loose Bowel Movement (LBM)
• Mouth gargle
• Body cleanser/wash
Preparation & Use
• Thoroughly wash the leaves in running water. Chop to a desirable size and boil 1 cup of chopped leaves in 2 cups of water. Boil in low heat for 15 to 20 minutes and drain.
• Take a cupful every 4 hours for diarrhea, gastroenteritis and stomach pains.
• Gargle for stronger teeth and prevention of cavities.
• Drink as tea daily for general good health.